I assume the /soap address is an endpoint you configured in the gateway-prod.yml file. If so, you can reach unauthenticated access to this endpoint by the following:
- edit the gateway-prod.yml file
- there should be a line "authentication.exposed.endpoints: '/enaio/client/**'"
- the value is a comma-separated list of endpoints that will not be authenticated by the gateway
- add your endpoint so that the line looks like this: authentication.exposed.endpoints: '/enaio/client/**,/soap/**'
- restart the gateway-microservice (or the entire service-manager)
You should now be able to access the endpoint without authentication.